Luminar Neo 1.5.1: Improvements throughout the software

Pinned

Comments

8 comments

Tianaina Ranaivoarison

After each update of Luminar Neo even a small build number, the current catalog gets corrupted.
    So I have many renamed Luminar Neo Catalog (after each update).
    The slightly frustrating part is that I was working on something and all changes made to the pictures are lost in the corrupted (unreadable) catalog.

Comment actions Permalink
    Tianaina Ranaivoarison

So I think, I should always finish a current work (batch of pictures needed  to be edited) with the current version, and only update the software when I have finished exporting any edit I have done.
    So that I can start with a new catalog.

In the catalog I see some backup files, however I see no instructions on how to use them.

Michael Pegg

Another good update on the road to a mature app. Would like to see the background picture removed as I think has been done on a Mac as it is distracting and tacky. 😃

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Tianaina Ranaivoarison,

This is unusual behavior for the app.

Please reach out to us at http://skylum.com/support and we'll get that sorted out for you ASAP.

Binh Gcom

Bonjour,

La mise à jour de NEO (passage de 1.5.0 vers 1.5.1 ne marche pas : après plusieurs messages demandant de « Fermer NEO ». Le programme d’installation de cette nouvelle mise à jour affiche un message proposant de réessayer plus tard ou de contacter Sylum ! 

Binh Gcom

The copy and paste adjustment function is still very buggy. Every time I try to copy and paste adjustment from one photo to another, I would waste a couple of hours waiting for the program to resume. I can't even cancel the process. Restarting the program is also not getting anywhere. Very frustrated. 

Michael Pegg

Hi Member I find copy and paste adjustments works fine.

Please sign in to leave a comment.