Does a discounted Neo pro (12+6 months) subscription offer extend the current subscription?

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Tania Taylor

Hi Dominique Brouard!

I'm afraid the new subscription won't extend your current one. However, you can contact our support team at skylum.com/support so that we could check our order history and offer you some alternative solutions.

Comment actions Permalink
    Dominique Brouard

Merci pour votre réponse.

Thank you for your reply. I understand.

This was not specified in the answers to the questions, but there were already a lot of answers it is true...

I have already contacted support ("pre-sales") to ask the same question, but I have not received a response. What I understand very well: I only did it on November 26.

But if I understood correctly the promotion ends tomorrow Nov 29 at 1 p.m. (French time, it's 11p.m. on Nov 28), there are fourteen hours left. And she's really interesting (69€). Of course, I might also be interested in an "alternative solution".

It is true that I would have 30 days to cancel...

Cela n'était pas précisé dans les réponses aux questions, mais il y avait déjà beaucoup de réponses il est vrai... 

J'ai déjà contacté le support ("pré-vente") pour poser la même question, mais je n'ai pas reçu de réponse. Ce que je comprends très bien: je ne l'ai fait que le 26 novembre. 

Mais si j'ai bien compris la promotion se termine demain 29 nov à 13h (heure française), dans 14H. Et elle est vraiment intéressante. Bien sûr, je pourrais être intéressé par une "solution alternative". 

Il est vrai que j'aurais 30 jours pour annuler... 

Anastasiia Moore

Hi , 

Please note that our support team usually responds within 24 hours. We do our best to get back to each and every one of the customers, who reach out to us, ASAP but due to a high amount of requests, we cannot always reply immediately.

Additionally, due to the war in Ukraine, it might take us longer to reply, since our Team is located here. However, we're doing our best to continue working and get back to everyone as soon as we can.

Hope for your understanding.

From what I can see, you are already in touch with our support team since November 27. Our team will reply to your last query as soon as possible.

Please sign in to leave a comment.