Luminar NEO downloads photos

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Ron,

Luminar Neo automatically syncs the images that are located in the folders that you have added to your Catalog.

If you'd like to start fresh, you can go to File > Catalog > New, create a brand new catalog, and add only specific folder(s) with images that you'd like to work on.

Alternatively, you can remove the unnecessary folders from your current catalog by right-clicking on the folder -> Remove from Catalog.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ron McAlister

Thank you, but I did not add my cloud storage to Luminar. How do I stop this downloading. And the folders with the old photos are labeled. ALL PHOTOS and RECENTLY ADDED. Is it safe to delete these folders?

And some of these folders are my DOCUMENTS and MUSIC. Will deleting these in Luminar delete the contents in these folders (which I don't want) or simply delete the link to Luminar (which I do want).

Kate Williams

Hi Ron - Could you share a screenshot of the Catalog tab with us (so that the left-hand panel with the folder structure is visible)?

As far as your question is concerned, please see my reply to you here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/8610003769746-Deleting-folders-in-NEO

Please sign in to leave a comment.