Luminar Neo 1.50 Extensions not working

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Elena O'Brien

Hi Harry Conte,

Please note that the extensions don't have sliders.

In regards to the performance issues, could you please let us know the following:

• It'd be appreciated if you could send us a screenshot of your full Catalog structure.

Please make sure we can see the total number of photos added and all the folders.

• Are they located on the internal or external drive?
    • What is the model of the camera you are shooting on?

Comment actions Permalink

I am having similar issues. Super sharp does not work at all. what does catalogue structure have to do with it. I do not import from the catalog and honestly wish I could turn the catalog feature off completely. 

Noiseless is extremely slow and Supersharp does not function at all. Crashes when i try to stop super sharp from analysing

Operating system : Windows 10 Home
    Operating system version : 19044
    Device model : ASUS System Product Name
    Processors : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz
    RAM : 63.8Gb
    Videos : Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (1.0Gb)
    Drives : 

Agatha Winter

Hi Member,

Please reach out to us at https://skylum.com/support so we can take a closer look at the issue. Thanks in advance!

Harry Conte

Elena:

I responded to your request and have not heard anything back.  I'm still having trouble using Supersharp AI.

Zdenek Toman

Extension: Noiseless. Supersharp and Upscale do not work. When Noiseless was new it was perfect, after update stop work.

Kate Williams

Hi Zdenek,

Please make sure you have 1.5.1 installed: click Luminar Neo > Help > Check for updates.

Next, please click Luminar Neo > File > Preferences > Use of Graphics Processor: OFF

If the extensions still don't work, please reach out to our support team at https://skylum.com/support 

Zdenek Toman

WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you very much.

Regards

Zdenek

Kate Williams

Fantastic news, thanks for the update, Zdenek :) 

Tiia West

I'm having this exact problem with SupersharpAI. I've been communicating with customer support for couple of weeks now and we have tried reinstalling and many other things but nothing seems to fix the problem. Has anyone actually made the extension to work after having problems with it?

Kate Williams

Hi Tiia, 

This suggestion usually helps: please click Luminar Neo > Preferences  > Use of graphics processor: OFF 

Have you had a chance to try it? 

Please sign in to leave a comment.