Luminar Neo Supersharp AI

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Detlef Lange

Same for me. I´m using Luminar Neo Windows version. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Allen

Here as well; all the videos I can find of how to use it show a drop down menu for the type of blur; mine doesn't have that?

I would also have hoped that like Topaz Sharpen Supersharp AI would automatically detect the type of blur; does it do that?

Howard Lebowitz

SAME.

Elena Blum

Hi everyone,

The other options are indeed missing in Luminar Neo Update 1.5.0. We're working on adding them to future versions.

Howard Lebowitz

False ADVERTISING! You promised all three types on the website.

Sophie Pirard

So I got an update from Skylum: Universal and defocus will be added later but for now not available. It’s cool.

Well, it was to be expected that Skylum would catch another shitstorm and customers would abandon the product. It is an impertinence to put something so unfinished into the hands of a customer. The whole advertising is a lie here. Skylum should be ashamed of itself! Once again, Skylum does not see the need to apologize to its customers for having once again brought a completely unfinished product onto the market that also functions incorrectly. This snootiness and self-indulgence is getting on my nerves. Skylum, please wake up!

Richard Allen

I agree, didn't anyone think about checking it was working as advertised prior to letting it loose on the world?

Typical management in this modern world, not worth the wages they get paid.

Jean Yves Yan Lun

This is quite a cheat isn't it? Skylum could just have easily mentioned this missing part before we click on the "buy" button.

I am using a Mac Mini (Monterey), and no "Defocus" nor "Universal" available for the moment.

So, for the people who already bought the extension, when are we supposed to have what we paid for ?

Tania Taylor

Hi!

Please accept our apologies for this temporary issue. The thing is that during beta testing, we discovered that the experience with some of the options in Supersharp AI was not up to our standards.  We are taking feedback from our beta testers and our experience in crafting innovative solutions to build something new. Therefore, our tech team decided to temporarily remove those options from both platforms and put them through extra refinement. Once we're sure they are up to our quality standard, we'll bring them back ASAP. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.