Is Luminar Neo working with Mac OS Ventura yet?

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Christina,

For now, the apps work fine on macOS Ventura. We recommend to back up the catalog before updating it.

Comment actions Permalink

Hi Christina,

as Elena already wrote, NEO runs on MacOS Ventura. But if an update will solve your problems with it, you can't say so. For that you would have to describe in more detail what the problems are, what hardware you are using, etc. The best thing to do is to contact Skylum support to discuss the problems and work out a workaround.
    However, I would still recommend you to update your Mac to Ventura. There is no reason that any one piece of software should deprive you of the new features of Ventura.

Tamir Reisin

Luminar Neo is not working properly with macOS Ventura. It works extremely slow and suddenly  it crashes. The same for Luminar AI.

Tania Taylor

Hi Tamir Reisin!

Please contact the support team at skylum.com/support so that we could take a closer look at your case.

Tobias S

i had installed Ventura macOS fresh from scratch from USB stick and wiped my HDD before.

Luminar 4 , AI and NEO is not working with Ventura. All the skylum software crash after a few seconds to minutes editing photos.

I have a MacBook Pro (Intel) 2019 

The support is just sending nonsense replies since 2 weeks, repeating the same solutions that do not work.

Stay away from skylum software if you have Ventura or plan to upgrade.

br

Tobias

Tania Taylor

Hi Tobias!

I've replied to your other comment here https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/8289047059730 

Tamir Reisin

I found out that Luminar AI and NEO crash with OS Ventura if I keep my photos on a NAS server. They work fine when the photos are on my local disk.
    SKYLUM support are aware of this problem, no clue to solution till now. Tamir.

Please sign in to leave a comment.