actual pricing model

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi Wolfgang,

We are sorry to hear that you feel disappointed. 

Please note that we love to offer Luminar artists the greatest flexibility in pricing for our products.  Thus, you can now purchase Luminar Neo with a one-time payment or as a subscription.

We also offer a range of offers for our loyal customers. You can reach our support team via https://skylum.com/support and we will provide you with the best options!

Comment actions Permalink
    Wolfgang Füßlein

Why shoul I pay again for a Neo licence? I already have payed for 2.
    And I already paid for the HDR extension. And for 2 Aurora licencenes.

Sorry, your pricing model is not ok.

And 229 Euro for extensions is to much. Comparing usecases versus price.

Again I like Luminar. But not the pricing model

Kate Williams

Hi Wolfgang,

The subscription plan provides access to all the extensions, major app upgrades, and new app versions released during the subscription period. When you acquire it, your lifetime license will remain active and will continue to operate even if you choose to discontinue the subscription in the future (however, in that case, the access to extensions will be lost).

We offer special prices for those who bought the HDR Merge extension, they're discounted to cover the expenses spent on it.  I've checked purchases under your email, and I don't see the purchase of the HDR Merge extension, just the order containing HDR Megapack, which is not an extension, but a set of presets and skies for your Luminar Neo.

If you bought HDR Merge via a different email, please contact us at https://skylum.com/support and provide your purchase receipt. 

Please note that this is not an Extension, it's just a set of presets and skies for your Luminar. 

Wolfgang Füßlein

sorry, I am out.
    Luminar becomes to expensive.
    Luminar Neo was great.
    But now you become more expensive then LR.
    I am back to old fashion Software.

Good bye

Please sign in to leave a comment.