My workflow and I bet a lot of event or sport photographer is to :
- Go through each photo in full screen preview with a film strip and cull (select the best photos and delete the others as you go).
- Crop the selected photos as you go.
- When finished, create a 2-3 presets and apply in batch to groups of photos.
Would be awesome if :
- I could do this without having to go from Library to Edit mode.
- Neo for Mac would stop crashing when I go from Library to Edit to Crop.
- I the selected crop ratio was persisted between each crop operation. Currently, it resets to original.
I really like the preview and cropping speed of Luminar Neo, which is a lot faster than Luminar 4. If the workflow could be streamlined, the experience and efficiency would be greatly improved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.