Issue with Leica Q2 Raw

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi! Please kindly note that applying presets discards your previous adjustments. However, you can correct the distortion after choosing a preset.

Comment actions Permalink

Hi. Unfortunately, once I apply a preset then "Develop(raw)" is no longer available and I no longer have the option for auto distortion correction.

I think the Q2 is supposed to be supported by Luminar Neo, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Or is my only option to convert to e.g. tiff in a program that does fully support the Q2 before editing in Neo?

Katherine Nelson

Member, could you specify if you are able to correct the distortion after you switch to the Edits tab? 

Please note that your camera is supported, however, Luminar Neo doesn't apply an automatic Lens Correction. 

Hi, sorry for the late reply! Yes, I am able to auto fix the distortion by going to the Develop(raw) section in "Edits". I was trying to do it in the "Tools" tab.

Now I understand more about Luminar Neo it makes more sense. I guess that solving the issue I had is exactly why Develop(raw) (and Noiseless) are always pre-populated in "Edits"

Really enjoying Luminar Neo now, and thanks very much for the help!

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Member,

We're glad to hear everything is fine now:)

Please sign in to leave a comment.