Removing electrical cables is not reliable

Comments

6 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Juan, 

I've shipped an update 1.3.1 today. Could you please make sure you're up to date (click Luminar Neo > Help >Check for updates) and check how this tool works for you in this version? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Juan Manuel Delgado García

Yesterday I tried to clear the cables with the update that was available yesterday. Today I have done it again with the new one ( 1.3.1 ), and the same result occurs, it does not eliminate any cables. With a previous version I remember that it eliminated more difficult to see cables, but I don't remember what version it was.

Ivan Azure

Hi Juan,

Please send us the original photos you are working with (where the tendency occurs) and the screen recording (video) of the whole process.

One can use Monosnap to record the screen on Windows: https://monosnap.com/welcome

Reach our representatives via support@skylum.com and the team will provide you with the corresponding link.

Mark

Juan Manuel Delgado García I'm not saying you don't have a problem, but I just downloaded the jpeg you posted and Neo seemed to work fine with the removal of the powerlines.

Note: Sorry about the banding.  It's a looping animated GIF that you can see clearer if you right-click and open in a new tab.

Juan Manuel Delgado García

Indeed, now it has also erased the cables in that image and in the original, both in jpeg and in .raf.
    However, this one still doesn't work. Try it to see if it works for you please.

Mark

No, that one fails to remove them. 

Perhaps it is best to send the original photo files (zipped up maybe) to their support address as per Ivan's post above.

Please sign in to leave a comment.