Aurora HDR crashes immediately after startup

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Tack,

Would you please try reinstalling Aurora? We recommend doing a full uninstall with AppCleaner. AppCleaner is a free app that automatically removes not only applications but also the related files, making 'clean' uninstall easy.

• Download AppCleaner from here (click this text to open link).
    • Install AppCleaner and start it.
    • Drag Aurora from your Applications folder into the AppCleaner window. When removing Aurora, mark all the files and folders in the list, except for DPA6233TPQ.com.macphun.aurorahdr2019

If the issue persists, please contact us at https://skylum.com/support 

Comment actions Permalink
    Tack Sick

Hello Kate,

I appreciate your prompt comments.

Unfortunately, reinstalling did not change the situation, so I asked again on the support site.

I have the same behaviour. I don't have "Open using Rosetta" checkbox. Reinstalled Aurora HDR several times using AppCleaner and still don't have the checkbox. 

I'm using Mac Studio 12.5.1

Tack Sick

I think the Rosetta flag is not valid because Aurora failed to start.

I am currently in the process of communicating with the Skylum support team.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing another module, etc. but have not been successful.

Ivan Azure

Hi All!

We recommend continuing more detailed conversations via support@skylum.com since it would be more effective.

Tack Sick

Thank you for your comment.

I have communicated with support@skylum.com and Aurora is now able to start normally.

I installed the module I got from support@skylum.com and it is now able to start.

I don't know why, but I am happy.

Please sign in to leave a comment.