The Skylum Team is excited to present the new Luminar Neo update!
In Luminar Neo Update 1.3.0 you get to unlock Noiseless AI, a new paid Extension for easily achieving professional results. Based on deep photo analysis, Noiseless AI determines the level of noise in a photo and suggests one of three noise reduction options — Low, Middle, or High — that can be applied in a click. You can also adjust the noise reduction level manually. Furthermore, the Luminosity, Color, and Details sliders give you even more control over the results.
Along with Noiseless AI, Update 1.3.0 brings plenty of minor improvements to Luminar Neo’s usability, including сolor gradients in the Warmth Sliders in Relight AI and an updated interface in the Edit tab.
Plus, we’ve fixed a number of bugs. Now Luminar Neo works even more smoothly. Enjoy the improvements!
Mac OS Bug fixes:
- Sync adjustments without losing the aspect ratio of the duplicated layer
- Quickly add or remove tools in the Favorites group without experiencing crashes
- Enjoy opening and closing animations without flashes or delays
- Apply Presets without a visual glitch with the Luminar logo
- Apply edits and see the blurred background dynamically change, while not affecting masks, and without changing aspect ratio and position of the image on the display
- Automatically have the Crop Ratio set to Original if Free was previously used
- Use the new scroll bar for the list of Layers in the Edit tab
- Enjoy the new layout that helps you switch masking and properties correctly
Windows Bug fixes:
- Sync adjustments without losing the aspect ratio of the duplicated laye
- Duplicate the base layer even if the folder containing the photo has non-ASCII symbols in the name
- Move across the zoomed area of the image or reset a slider with a double-click without experiencing a drop in resolution
- Eyedropper tool closes automatically when collapsing the Develop tool
- Blacks and whites controls are present in the B&W section of the Develop tool
Please sign in to leave a comment.