The Skylum Team keeps delivering. Welcome Luminar Neo’s new update!
In Luminar Neo Update 1.2.1, we’ve fixed a number of bugs. Now you can use the app even more smoothly and without encountering unexpected behaviors.
Thank you for providing useful feedback, and we hope you enjoy the improvements!
Mac OS Bug fixes:
- Correctly display the orientation of an image after sequential rotation
- Apply a Preset and see the complete functionality of the Develop tool for raw files
- On macOS Catalina, use Brush masking without experiencing crashes
- In single image view, smoothly use the classic mouse zoom. Plus, zoom using Magic Mouse by holding down the Option key
- After multiple Sync Adjustment applications, click Undo in the catalog view without a hitch
- Undo without experiencing crashes
- When zooming in and out, a transparency frame will no longer suddenly appear on the edge of the image in single image view
- Use the eyedropper tool at the edge of an image
- On macOS Catalina, switch fast between masking brushes and collapse the tool you’re using without issues
- Rotate an image without seeing an empty single image view display
- Switch from the Edits tab and see the active Undo button in the Preset tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.