The Skylum Team keeps delivering. Welcome Luminar Neo’s new update!
In Luminar Neo Update 1.2.1, we’ve fixed a number of bugs. Now you can use the app even more smoothly and without encountering unexpected behaviors.
Thank you for providing useful feedback, and we hope you enjoy the improvements!
- Correctly display the orientation of an image after sequential rotation
- Close Luminar Neo with the Preset tab open and then launch it without experiencing crashes
- Search in the Catalog and find all images including those from the Single Image Edits folder
- Use the eyedropper without disabling Temperature, Tint, or Color Profile in the Edits tab
- After signing out, click Apply when using Luminar Neo as a plugin without crashing
- Smoothly add a folder with photos imported from Luminar Share to the Catalog
- Remove the Sky AI tool from Edits without a hitch
- Easily access the photos scroll bar in the Catalog tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.