Luminar Neo 1.2.1: Enjoy a smoother experience

Pinned Featured

Comments

8 comments

Jeroen van der Wardt

My virusscanner notified me of a Trojan inside the update and is now disinfecting my pc. Anyone else got this problem?

Comment actions Permalink
    Tania Taylor

Hi Jeroen van der Wardt!

Is it Kaspersky? Our team has already reached out to them to fix this issue, but considering it's a russian antivirus app, I can't guarantee that it will be resolved asap (while we're a Ukrainian company). However, I assure you that our installer is totally safe, so you can add Luminar to the list of exceptions in Kaspersky.

Jeroen van der Wardt

Hi Tania, I use Kaspersky and I hope the issue is on their side. Let's hope it will be fixed asap

Tania Taylor

Jeroen van der Wardt,

Could you please update your antivirus bases and see if the issue persists? If so, please send us the trace log of the product containing the detection. Here are the instructions for how to obtain trace logs https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/12797?utm_source=virus_lab_notifications&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=virus_lab

You can send the log to skylum.com/support.

Caroline LE GAILLARD

Hello, I just downloaded the update and the program just stopped opening.

Here is what I have, and then nothing.

Any idea where to begin ?

Thanks.

Hilltops

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

Margaret Bright

Hi Caroline,

Please perform the following:

1. Make sure Luminar Neo is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Neo Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Neo Catalog folder as well as the Luminar Neo Catalog.luminarneo file inside this folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Launch Luminar Neo and choose to Create a New Catalog. Leave the location of the catalog at the default (in the Pictures folder). 
    5. You should then be able to reopen your previously used catalog via File > Catalog > Open.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with our support team at https://skylum.com/support. They will be happy to help! 

Caroline LE GAILLARD

PERFECT !

Thank you for your help :)

Everything seems fine now.

:)

Please sign in to leave a comment.