HDR Merge - can i change the output folder?

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Dennis Richards

I have also raised the same issue

Dennis Richards

Comment actions Permalink
    Ivan Azure

Hi All,

We will pass your comments to the responsible department for consideration. Currently, the users can drag the results manually from the HDR Merge folder to the preferred one.

Ian Lipsky

So in other words I really shouldn't hold my breath that this will get fixed.

Gregory Sidelnik

Couldn't agree with you more! If there is a default HDR Folder it should be in the same folder as the original photos being selected for HDR Merge (Like Lightroom)

I work within Dropbox and on multiple computers so defaulting to the computers pictures folder makes for unnecessary steps to make my computers sync up between locations. (IE moving photos from local to cloud folder post-merge) 

Ian Lipsky

Gregory Sidelnik I wouldn't count on them fixing this. This is basically the same problem in aurora that they haven't fixed for YEARS and also just kept saying they'll pass it along and fix it eventually.

What makes this extremely frustrating is this type of fix is super basic. It would literally take them a few lines of code to fix this. And it's such an obvious fix, i don't understand why they refuse to fix it.

Please sign in to leave a comment.