In the new Luminar Neo 1.2.0 Update, we introduce extensions — paid professional features that expand the capabilities of Luminar Neo. The first extension we’re releasing is HDR Merge, which can merge up to 10 exposure-bracketed images into a single HDR photo. HDR Merge delivers a spectacular level of color enhancement, making the final result look as close as possible to what the human eye can see.
Also, something we know you’ve been waiting for — the Dodge & Burn tool is finally available in Luminar Neo with this update. We are committed to enhancing the experience of Luminar artists with quality of life features and improvements. Here is a list of the latest enhancements (more are on the way).
- Add Tools to Favorites with visible animation on macOS
- Rotate & Flip any photo from the Catalog
- New interface for the EXIF panel
- New interface for the catalog header
- Export 8-bit and 16-bit PNG images
- Improved Spanish localization
Thanks to feedback from our artists, we fixed another list of bugs.
- Empty trash button is now available for any number of photos selected.
- White balance “As Shot” presets are correctly displayed for raw images.
- Crop tool logic now handles issues that may occur when an image isn’t fully loaded.
- Layer properties work stably after Background Removal.
- The DCP from DNG profile can now be applied to an image.
- The image canvas is loaded on start even if the program was closed in the Edit tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.