placing text onto an image

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Roy Blackwell

There is no text tool in any product from Skylum (Luminar 4, Luminar AI or Luminar Neo).

Comment actions Permalink
    Christopher Schutz

Thanks Roy. Not what I wanted to hear but will work something out. Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Michael Pegg

Add a text file as a layer works with Neo.  If you use a png file with a transparent background it works fine. Png files seem to work fine with Windows version for me. Used Affinity to create text with transparent background and saved as png. Then just add to Neo. There are online sites that create a png with transparent background. Skyler Ewing did a sort on intro to it Luminar Neo. How to add text - YouTube.

Also Adobe do a Free transparent PNG maker.

James Robinson

While working on placing the text onto an image it was difficult for me, I used PNG file with a transparent background which perfectly works for me in my case... luckily :) 

Ryan Angel

On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, drag to draw a text box anywhere near the picture, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight the text, right-click it, and then select the text formatting you want on the shortcut menu.

Please sign in to leave a comment.