Luminar Neo 1.1.1 still can't handle network volumes properly and doesn't index photos

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Allright, so after launching Luminar Neo for the third time and let it mount the network volume by itself...it....catalogued most of the pictures three times. Leaving me with triplets of every photo. Genius. This is exactly what happened when I tried this 4 months ago on my macbook air M1

I would have hoped that after 4 months there would be some procedure in the app that can detect when a picture has already been scanned.

For now, I am going to stick to just importing folders one by one whenever I need a specific one.

Still hoping for better network capability in the future!

Comment actions Permalink

By the way, even when I just select a single small folder with just a few pictures it still just shows "0" next to the folder name just like described in my first post....

Helga Rowles

Hi Member,

It seems to be a known issue that our techs expect to resolve in the nearest update. 

The issue should not occur with the files on the internal drive, so for now, we'd suggest uploading images from the internal drive.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience!

Andreas Ehmann

Hi,

same problems here. Please update Luminar!

Thank you.

Kate Williams

Hi Andreas, 

Please refer to my reply to you here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/6364812155666/comments/6659033754386 

Please sign in to leave a comment.