Learn what to do if your Luminar Neo asks you to update to Windows 10
Luminar Neo requires Windows 10 or higher to operate. If your operating system doesn’t meet this criterion, you can choose one of the following options:
- Upgrade your operating system;
- Try to install the software on another computer that fully meets the requirements: https://manual.skylum.com/neo/en/topic/system-requirements
- Request a refund by reaching out to our support team at https://skylum.com/support
If you already have Windows 10 or Windows 11 but see this message when launching Luminar Neo, this can be caused by the compatibility settings chosen in the application properties.
Please try the following steps:
- Right-click on the Luminar icon.
- Go to Properties > Compatibility.
- Do you have the 'Run this program in compatibility mode for…' checkbox enabled? If so, please disable it.
- Press OK.
If you get this message when launching the software as a plug-in for Photoshop/Lightroom Classic, please perform the same steps for Photoshop/Lightroom to ensure they aren’t in compatibility mode.
If none of these steps help, it's time for our support team to step in. Please file a request with us at https://skylum.com/support
Post is closed for comments.