Learn how to fix Luminar Neo connection errors when installing or activating the software.
If you experience connectivity issues or the following errors when installing or activating Luminar Neo, please try the steps given in this article:
- The connection has timed out. Check your internet, antivirus, or firewall settings and try again.
- To login into your Skylum Account, please connect your device to the Internet.
- Please ensure that your antivirus or firewall isn't blocking outgoing connections. Try adding Luminar to your antivirus/firewall exceptions list or disable them altogether.
- If the issue persists, try an alternative Internet connection if possible - there may be a setting on your network that blocks outgoing connections. For instance, you can connect to your phone's hotspot.
- If you still get the same error, please try resetting the hosts file. You can find the instructions here.
Still have problems? Please reach out to our support team at https://skylum.com/support for further investigation.
Post is closed for comments.