Luminar Neo keeps getting better!
In the new Luminar Neo 1.1.1 Update, you can easily create a duplicate Layer for even more creativity — just use the shortcut D. Plus, Luminar Neo now speaks better Swedish. Most importantly, we’ve caught more than 20 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. It wasn’t easy to do all this from a war zone, but the Skylum team continues to make every possible effort to satisfy you with Luminar Neo updates! Stay tuned for more.
- Browse Presets without experiencing memory leaks
- Display correct radial masking coordinates when the Crop tool is applied
- Apply brush strokes to a Layer with the masking brush without seeing parts of the underlying image
- Use the Crop tool without affecting a previously copy–pasted inverted mask on your image
- Smoothly export multiple images with fixed resize value
- When exporting, replace a photo in the original folder in the Catalog without experiencing crashes
- Apply the Erase tool and be sure all edits are recorded in the database, even after opening the Catalog tab without collapsing the Erase tool
- Choose Image > Adjustments in the menu when in an empty album without crashing
- Load image previews even if previews were manually deleted from the cache
- Manually input the brush size without crashing
- Open the Edit tab after switching tabs and scroll up smoothly
Please sign in to leave a comment.