Luminar Neo keeps getting better!
In the new Luminar Neo 1.1.1 Update, you can easily create a duplicate Layer for even more creativity — just use the shortcut D. Plus, Luminar Neo now speaks better Swedish. Most importantly, we’ve caught more than 20 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. It wasn’t easy to do all this from a war zone, but the Skylum team continues to make every possible effort to satisfy you with Luminar Neo updates! Stay tuned for more.
- Browse Presets without experiencing memory leaks
- Display correct radial masking coordinates when the Crop tool is applied
- Apply brush strokes to your Layer image with the brushing mask without seeing parts of the underlying image appear
- Use the Crop tool without affecting the previously copy–pasted inverted mask on your image
- Open masking mode in the Edits tab and click Revert to Original without experiencing crashes
- Use the B hotkey twice without crashes on macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Place the sun center when using the Sunrays Tool without losing the brush visualization
- Press Enter while specifying the brush size value in the refinement brush without collapsing the tool
- Revert edits in the Catalog tab so that changes are not visible in Edit mode
- Double-click the image on a second layer and see it correctly reset without stretching over the underlying image
- Smoothly use the X hotkey for masking brush and Erase tools
- Rename an external disk without display issues with Locate folder
Please sign in to leave a comment.