Scrollwheel not supported in Luminar ?

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi! Please kindly note that the scroll bar in Luminar appears when you start scrolling. Could you specify which mouse you are using? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Gary Bowen

I have Luminar 4.3.4 and Neo 1.1, both work fine with my Logitech mouse scroll wheel. What versions do you have?

Sébastien Barbier

Hi,

First, thanks for your fast answers.

I have Luminar 4.3.4 (9699) and a Logitech M720 Triathlon Multi-device mouse that works perfectly fine with all other software on my PC (including web browsers, games and various musical/photo apps).

Actually, the issue (i.e. absence of reaction when scrolling the wheel) is occuring for each and every slide bar displayed in the software; e.g. Saturation, Vibrance, Denoise, or any other function. The wheel is working well for other functions such as Zoom or scrolling the photo gallery for example. But nothing happens for the case of slide bars: it turns from grayed to highlighted, showing that it has the focus, but that's all. I can only change the value by clicking precisely in the bar, which is not convenient at all: lack of flexibility as well as of accuracy.

Note that the issue also exists in Luminar AI and Aurora that I also purchased with Luminar.

This is a problem that I encountered also with my two previous mice (Logitech MX Anywhere and Logitech MX).

Many thanks for any help.

Elena Blum

Hi Sébastien ,

Could you please let us know your hardware configuration?

N.B. The links are clickable and show the screenshots that can guide you, if necessary.

Here is the video tutorial on how to retrieve your system infohttps://www.loom.com/share/97aff7951ee3412daa020f1d88eb36e8     

Please sign in to leave a comment.