What a MESS

Answered

Comments

15 comments

Agatha Winter

Hi Jon,

Let me address your remarks.

1) We plan to add the Clone & Stamp tool in one of the future updates. Please, stay tuned.

2) If you'd like to add custom skies or a folder with skies to the default drop-down menu, click Skyᴬᴵ > Sky Selection > select upper menu with skies > Show Custom Skies > copy the skies to the folder that opens. 

We recommend keeping no more than 50 skies loaded at a time for better performance.

As for the scroll bar, could you please let me know if you can scroll through the presets list (even if the scroll bar doesn't appear) in one of the following ways:

• using your touchpad
    • using the mouse wheel

3-5) As far as the performance and Powerlines remover tool are concerned, please reach out to our support team via https://skylum.com/support and they will be happy to assist you. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Jon Bish

1. Why was this even released without the basics?

2. Cannot scroll to see if they are there or not...Scroll bar appears fine everywhere else except on the dropdown menu shown,...Cannot scroll through images,Preset scroll bar is fine

Michael Pegg

Hi Jon

In Sky if you put your cursor on the sky images and then use your mouse wheel it scrolls up and down. As Agatha said you can add skies to the Luminar folder.  I assume you are now ok about your edits not showing comment?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and maybe Luminar would would introduce Neo differently. However we are where we are now with a program developing well. The missing Clone & stamp etc. will be added as they have said. 

Jon Bish

The scroll bar does not show no matter what is done on the drop down menu, didnt in Luminar 4 either@ same menu... But showed everywhere else in the program. Its a program bug... And yes thank you for the clarification on the edit feature changes.... Appreciated

J

Katherine Nelson

Jon Bish,

As far as I can see, one of our support agents has already reported your case to our development team. We'll surely get back to you once we get any updates. Thanks for understanding!

Jon Bish

Any updates on this issue@ scrollbar/scrolling issue...

Jon

Helga Rowles

Hi Jon,

You can scroll templates in two ways:
    1) using your touchpad
    2) using the mouse wheel

Let us know how it goes.

Jon Bish

No I cannot... Scroll bar does not show in drop down menus... Supposedly it was escalated because of this... Scroll bar work fine in AI, but in Luminar 4 and NEO they do not work.

Jon

Helga Rowles

There isn't, but scrolling with a mouse wheel or touchpad should work. Could you please specify which of these two ways of scrolling skies you've tried?

Jon Bish

I have tried everything...

Luminar AI... All scrollbars/scrolling works.

Luminar 4... Skies drop down menu you have to highlight with mouse arrow then use arrow buttons to move through skies as no scrollbar.

Luminar NEO... None of the scrolling aspects work in the drop down menus...

Jon

Roy Blackwell

Scrolling through the skies dropdown using the mouse wheel in NEO works for me.

Jon Bish

I'm glad its working for you... unfortunately that's not the case with my system and am left with a non-fully functional application that's been purchased.

Jon

Kate Williams

Hi Jon,

Would you please clarify what exactly you use?

- A mouse (if so, please specify its model)

- A touchpad

- Another input device (e.g. graphic tablet)

Michael Pegg

Hi Jon

I'm the same as Roy and on Windows 11 with no problems on scrolling. Strange you have a problem so will be interested in your reply to Kate.

Jon Bish

It is not my mouse,... Luminar AI all features work... All my other programs work perfect... There is a bug in Luminar 4 and Luminar NEO to where the drop down menus do not work... At least in Luminar 4 you can highlight and use the keyboard... NEO cannot even do that.. If it was my mouse... Id have issues elsewhere... this is not the case... It is only in NEO and Luminar 4 that there is no scroll bars in drop down menus.. The video shows mouse working just fine with Luminar AI and NOT work with Luminar NEO... https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aZwJSRCmZk6jykzbTUbxWreUx2kWLrd/view?usp=sharing 

Jon

Please sign in to leave a comment.