Luminar Neo 1.1.0 Update: Welcome Portrait Background Removal

Pinned Featured

Comments

9 comments

Vaccaro Gianni

Fantastic update! I am very satisfied, the program also seems faster and more responsive on my 2014 mac, good job!

Comment actions Permalink

Hi, not sure how you jumped from 1.0.7 to 1.1.0, but your colleague (https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/5914191435666-Clone-tool-in-Luminar-NEO) said that on 1.1.0, clone stamp, dodge&burn and other tools were going to be made available.

Though, inspite of having jumped over 2 versions, it does not bring any of such.

Katherine Nelson

Hi! I am terribly sorry for the misleading information.

These tools will surely be added in one of the following updates but right now, we are not able to provide you with an ETA. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, we have edited the post to avoid the confusion.

Prabhat Rizal

will this new update resolve crashing issues? My Neo on Mac pro keeps crashing, not very frequently though but it does once in a while. 

Austin Miller

Hello Prabhat,

The crashes may appear due to various reasons.

Would you be so kind as to reach us at https://skylum.com/support so we can look into the issue?

Prabhat Rizal

Why the size of the update is so big? Does this mean this update will replace the older version or add up to it and make even bigger?

Roy Blackwell

It replaces the previous version of Neo.

Kate Williams

Hi Prabhat,

The update replaces the older version. The size of the installation file has increased because of the new technologies packed into the app. That said, I'll share your concerns with our tech team and they'll check what can be done to optimize it.

Prabhat Rizal

Hi Kate I updated Neo, anyway. It seems it replaced the older version. The total size has increased but not much. Thanks 

Please sign in to leave a comment.