Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Kostiantyn Tantsiura

Hi!

We are researching the market now for demands of our mobile app (app for iOS, Android tablets as well). We are considering to create it. Still,I cannot provide you with any exact information about it. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Roy Blackwell

There is no iPad version of Luminar Neo.

Fahad Hai

For what it’s worth, I would love an iPad Pro version of the app. My workflow revolves around LR/PS only because they have competent iPad apps, and the fact that I always have to get my laptop out for Luminar makes me use it less than 5% of the time.

Kate Williams

Hi Fahad,

You can try Imgmi: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/imgmi-photo-retouch-and-fix/id1629619297

This is an app developed by Skylum which runs on iOS.

Fahad Hai

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely try out that app. Unfortunately it’s also subscription based so it makes little sense for me to use it long term since I already have the Neo subscription. Hopefully it comes to iPad soon!

Thorsten Gust

Hi All,

Changed from Adobe PS/LR to Skylum Luminar Neo/AI, because I don’t like to run an monthly or yearly payed subscription. But as I worked on my IMac and on my IPad Pro with PS/LR I like to do the same with Luminar as if I’m on a tour to take pictures, I need to work directly afterwards on this picture and my Imac is to big to take it all times with me.

Are there any chance to get Luminar Neo running on IPadOS in the next month ?

Margaret Bright

Hi Thorsten,

Luminar Neo only supports macOS and WIndows PC. There's no iPad-compatible version at the moment and there are no immediate plans to introduce one (like next month). We are considering developing a version for mobile OS in the future, but not right at this moment.

Gonzalo Blasco

I see you guys keep saying no iOS version un the future, and I think we couldn’t care less about using it in our iPhones. We need a IPadOS version to rub on M1 chips (same as the Mac).

Please sign in to leave a comment.