Fluid Zoom in Luminar Neo

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Przemyslaw,

Thanks for your reply.

We've been able to reproduce the issue and reported it to our developers. Unfortunately, there's no way to work around it at the moment, so zooming in predefined increments is the only option for now.
    Thank you so much for bringing the issue to our attention!

Comment actions Permalink
    Austin Miller

Hello Przemyslaw,

Could you please specify what mouse you have?

Przemyslaw Loho

Hi Austin!

I use Logitech MX Master 2S.

Przemyslaw Loho

Thanks Helga!

All very best, P

Lahree

I did a search on this very same issue.  I love the function of Luminar AI zoom in and out using my mouse wheel.  When I added Luminar Neo, I was surprised I didn't get the same function.  I hope this issue gets updated, because I am now finding that I go back to Luminar AI to do my edits because I feel the predetermined zooms on Neo really clunky and slow me down considerably.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Lahree,

Thank you for posting your feedback. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep track of similar requests and make sure all of them are reported to a relevant team for consideration. Hopefully, this function can be added in the future.

Can we also please have zoom around cursor, not screen center... finding it a real pain to zoom into the corners without this and no scroll bars... could not find it in preferences to turn it on

Ivan Azure

Hi Member,
    We will remind the responsible groups about the relevance of the indicated demand.

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Michele Brad,

I saw that you inserted a hyperlink in your message, which violates terms of Community forum rules. If this happens again, your account will suspended.

Please sign in to leave a comment.