Comments

21 comments

Tania Taylor

Hi Andy Lagnaz!

The camera is on our roadmap, so it will soon be added to the list of the supported ones. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Comment actions Permalink
    Andy Lagnaz

thank you Tania

I checked with Olympus. The data has already been delivered to Skylum for many days. All major raw image processing have already picked up the camera. And it is not a big effort to implement this. Skylum has not done it yet and does not give a date. Very sad.

Agatha Winter

Hi Thomas - As my colleague mentioned, this camera is on our roadmap. We plan to add its support in one of the following updates. Please, stay tuned!

Andy Lagnaz

Agatha - no news for us waiting for an upgrade OM-1? 

Hello! Any news on the OM-1 support? The camera has been releasing for quite some time now!

Volker

Dear Skylum-Team, it would be nice to support RAW-files of the new OM-1 camera from OM-System. I own this camera for about 5 months and I am still not able to develop RAW-files of my "new" camera with Luminar Neo. Because Luminar is my favorite program I would like to stay with you.

Ivan Azure

Hi All, 

We will remind the responsible department about the relevance of the demand. However, due to the circumstances in our country, there is no information concerning the exact timeframes. Follow our news, please.

Erwin Ebermann

I am disappointed too that Luminar Neo doesn't support the Olympus OM-1. I love to shoot high ISO with this camera and also bought the Luminar extensions like Noiseless. Now I cannot use your software to denoise it, really very diappointing!

If this doesn't change, I will probably renew my DXO licence next year and not renew my Luminar Neo one...

Very good comment!

Konrad Wee

It's a little late. I started using ON1 RAW a few months ago and have switched over as a 6 month  wait is too long for OM1 RAW support to be incorporated into the software. Suggesting to covert my files to DNG just to use the software is nuts; I do not have the time and memory to convert over 50K files. Plus, if the company has the time to put out a new software, Neo, then have several updates since then, then it should also have the time to include RAW support for cameras.

Mark Napora

Hello - your website says Neo supports Olympus OM1 now.  I am thinking of subscribing - can you confirm that native OM1 RAW files can be used without needing to convert to DNG?  Thanks.

Volker

Hello Mark,

I am using the newest Luminar Neo Version 1.4.1 (12846). This version supports OM 1 RAW files. Every thing is fine now. :-)

Hans J Hansen

BUT - luminar 4 still not working

Luminar AI - still not working.

Please add support - it seems not to be a priority to support old customers. Very disappointing.  Some time ago I actually thought it would be possible to use luminar with my students. Not anymore.

Best regards

Hans

Kate Williams

Hi Hans,

I'm afraid Luminar 4 is unlikely to receive the support of this camera in the near future. 

For now, we recommend you install Adobe DNG Converter and convert your RAW files to DNG file format (which is supported by Luminar). 

Please use one of the links below to download Adobe DNG Converter:

For Mac OS:
    https://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_mac/ 

For Windows:
    https://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_win/ 

I also invite you to contact us at https://skylum.com/support so we can check your upgrade options. 

Hans J Hansen

Thanx - but that workflow is not appropriate for students - and I do not bother either.

I got to have the full Adobe pack - I do not like adobe - but it works, and camera support came in less than a month. 

LibRaw (beta) now supports om-1.  I belive you use it for your camera support. If so it is only a compile away...

best regards

Hans

Paulius Stančiauskas

Luminar Ai 1.5.3 does not support om-1 raw files. Any update soon?

Tania Taylor

Hi Paulius Stančiauskas!

I'm afraid, we don't have any ETA yet, but I will forward your concerns to your team.

Hans J Hansen

Do U use LibRaw ?

Agatha Winter

Hi Hans,

Yes, we're cooperating with Libraw. 

Hans J Hansen

The beta libraw (2 months ago) works with om-1 

Please provide a way to use that.