Comments

6 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi Peter!

In the new Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update, it’s easy to select your favorite tools and have them at your fingertips whenever you need. Simply right-click a tool you like and add it to your favorites. You’ll always see your favorites at the top of the list for every photo you edit. 

Additionally, masking technology is now available on added Layers, so don’t hesitate to get creative. Plus, Luminar Neo now speaks Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish!

To top it all off, we’ve caught 12 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. The war in Ukraine is still going on, and the Skylum team is still working under immense pressure. That said, we want to give you satisfying updates, so enjoy! 

Bug fixes

• You can now press the Mask AI button in the Black&White tool without immediately converting the image to black and white
    • Use Undo & Redo, as well as shortcuts, without disabling the Presets and Edit tabs
    • Export an image from a plugin after having applied the Erase tool or edited it in Layers without experiencing crashes
    • When adding a new layer to a photo with an opened tool in the tool tab, the Transform Layer frame doesn’t disappear
    • Enter the slider amount with the keyboard without the tool appearing twice in the Edits tab
    Comment actions Permalink
    Peter Gladstein

Thanks for responding but your response did not answer my question. When Luminar Neo was announced there were two lists. Phase 1 functionality at launch and Phase 2 functionality as a major update. Is there a list of what functionality is yet to come? Thanks.

Katherine Nelson

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

In the upcoming updates, you’ll be able to enjoy such features as:

• Portrait Background Removal AI — smart AI-based removal of the background behind a portrait without manual masking
    • Clone & Stamp
    • Dodge & Burn
    • Undo and Redo
    Howard Lebowitz

Thanks Katherine Nelson

It is great to see Neo getting better and better with each release. I know your team is working under difficult circumstances and we all appreciate the ongoing effort.

Joseph Gamble

Katherine, do you have an estimate on when 1.1 will be released? I realize, given the challenges your team is facing that this is difficult to predict, I'm just curious...

Austin Miller

Hello Joseph,

Regrettably, the ETA of the update 1.1.0 is not available :(

However, we will do our best to prepare it as soon as possible!

Please sign in to leave a comment.