In the new Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update, it’s easy to select your favorite tools and have them at your fingertips whenever you need. Simply right-click a tool you like and add it to your favorites. You’ll always see your favorites at the top of the list for every photo you edit.
Additionally, masking technology is now available on added Layers, so don’t hesitate to get creative. Plus, Luminar Neo now speaks Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish!
To top it all off, we’ve caught 12 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. The war in Ukraine is still going on, and the Skylum team is still working under immense pressure. That said, we want to give you satisfying updates, so enjoy!
- You can now press the Mask AI button in the Black&White tool without immediately converting the image to black and white
- Use Undo & Redo, as well as shortcuts, without disabling the Presets and Edit tabs
- Export an image from a plugin after having applied the Erase tool or edited it in Layers without experiencing crashes
- When adding a new layer to a photo with an opened tool in the tool tab, the Transform Layer frame doesn’t disappear
- Enter the slider amount with the keyboard without the tool appearing twice in the Edits tab
Please sign in to leave a comment.