In the new Luminar Neo 1.0.7 Update, it’s easy to select your favorite tools and have them at your fingertips whenever you need. Simply right-click a tool you like and add it to your favorites. You’ll always see your favorites at the top of the list for every photo you edit.
Additionally, masking technology is now available on added Layers, so don’t hesitate to get creative. Plus, Luminar Neo now speaks Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Danish!
To top it all off, we’ve caught 12 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. The war in Ukraine is still going on, and the Skylum team is still working under immense pressure. That said, we want to give you satisfying updates, so enjoy!
- Use the Histogram in the Photos Extension
- Paste a mask and see the masking action buttons working
- Copy an AI-detected mask and smoothly use the Erase tool
- On macOS Catalina, click on the Masking tab without experiencing crashes
- Apply brushes in the Masking tab without errors
- Press the Control + left-click shortcut and open menus smoothly
Please sign in to leave a comment.