catalogue refresh

Completed

Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Stephen,

The catalog should refresh automatically in ~30 seconds; this is why there's no Refresh button.

Do the files appear if you switch between the shortcuts in the Catalog tab? If you restart the app, are the files visible in the right folder? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Davies

thanks, figured it out I'd moved them to sub folders of the main folder so main folder showing all images in all sub folders.  It didn't dawn on me at first.  Thanks anyway.

Kate Williams

I'm glad to hear this has been sorted out. Thanks for the update! 

sunrise

I am facing a similar issue. Only way to refresh the catalogue is to shut down Luminar Neo and open it again. Is there any other way to force it?  Even waiting for about half an hour does not refresh the folder contents. 
    So everytime I import new pictures, I have to stop/start Luminar Neo?

Thanks a lot for any help on this...

George Mitchell

Hi everyone having problems with the Catalog not showing the latest inserts and even not saving the latest edits.  I just started getting this problem.  I am new to Luminar Neo but I am a data architect by trade.  I am pretty confident that I have identified and solved the problem.  I recalled that the problem started when I added my base Photo Library directory rather than individual sub-folders.  In other words, > 73,000 images.  

• Go to menu option File | Preferences | Cache
    • Change the Max Size for Caching from default 1000 MB (1 GB) to 3 GB. 
    • Note, I also changed the Max Size for Backup to 3 GB (since you need to be able to backup what you are editing).  

The previous JPEGs I created immediately appeared in the catalog.  

Please sign in to leave a comment.