hello Skylum team,
congratulation for new masking techniques and histogram. It looks great.
Some questions :
- is it now possible to multi-clic white balance eyedropper until we find the right one ? (instead of taking it after each click in the develop panel)
- is there color range mask ?
- is there a luminosity masking ?
- most important, is it now possible to come back to a mask and re-edit each "pin" (radial, gradient,...) non destructively as we do in lightroom classic ?
- is there now a blending mode for each filter ?
- any feedback about the module to migrate LAI marketplace signature templates to Neo ones ?
- Like LRC, it would be nice to clearly give the possibility to add, substract, intersect masks in a filter
- When we call structure filter two times with different masking, we don't see it easily in the stack and need to look in history, edits,...
I was really fan of Luminar 3 where, like ON1, you had a empty stack (in each layer) and added one by one filters from the 52 list, in the order you wanted, and so we would see the two structure we could rename according to the tuning we did (sky, foreground,...)...
Please sign in to leave a comment.