neo 106 : luminosity masking, edit pins later, two structure filters using different masks

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi Marc! Thanks so much for your suggestions, I will surely pass them to our techs:)

Concerning your questions:

- I'm afraid we haven't implemented any changes in the white balance tool.

- Color range mask and luminosity masking are also not available as of yet but I'll make sure to share your vote with our devs.

- To re-edit your mask, simply switch to the the Edits tab, click on the tool you wish to adjust and select the Brush.

- Blending mode is only available for Layers.

- We will gradually convert the Luminar AI Templates so you can install them in Luminar Neo. 

Due to the circumstances (as you may know that our team is located in Ukraine, which is currently in a state of war), I'm afraid we cannot provide you with the ETA. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment actions Permalink
    marc labro

Hello Katherine,

- about re-editing i don't say painting more but editing the radial handles to extend stretch the existing radial later

- about blending mode, it has nonsense to apply luminosity masking on a stack of 5-10 filters when you just needed to apply it on curve filter to prevent its color shift. Like Luminar 3, we really need to restore blend mode for each filter separately

- luminosity masking is strategical in order not to touch shadows or highlight zones with a filter

Katherine Nelson

Hi Marc! I will make sure to forward your feedback and suggestions to our developers for their consideration. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.