Here comes the Luminar Neo 1.0.6 Update with long-anticipated Mask AI technology.
The powerful neural network behind Mask AI detects up to nine separate elements in a photo: people, skies, architecture, transportation, water, flora, mountains, natural ground, and artificial ground. Automatically mask the desired area with just one click, and easily copy and paste mask adjustments. Plus, enjoy the manual Gradient and Radial masks, as well as the new interface in the Masking tab.
Also, the Histogram is now available for all your images, and you can press the J hotkey to toggle clipping indicators on and off and see clipped pixels.
To top it all off, we’ve caught 10 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. We’re proud of this update, which was brought to you from a war zone. Have fun with it!
- Apply the Erase tool without using excessive memory
- See the coordinates of the applied mask displayed correctly during and after masking
- Correctly apply the Edit brush on a layer with changed aspect ratio
- Navigate to the Masking tab without having the added layer disappear
- Click on Revert to Original with an opened mask without crashing
- Smoothly save an exported image directly to the system disk
Download Luminar Neo from your Skylum Account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.