Luminar NEO läuft nicht mehr nach Update der Betaversion

Answered

Comments

2 comments

Have you tried to run Neo as Administrator? I had a program not run in Windows but someone pointed out that some programs need Administrator rights. Perhaps this may be a solution. Hopefully Skylum answers your question.

Comment actions Permalink
    Margaret Bright

Hi Andre,

Please kindly try a solution suggested by Math in the comment above.

If the issue persists, please try the following solution:

1. Make sure Luminar Neo is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Neo Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Rename the Luminar Neo Catalog folder as well as the Luminar Neo Catalog.luminarneo file inside this folder. Choose any name you like.
    4. Launch Luminar Neo and choose to Create a New Catalog. Leave the location of the catalog at the default (in the Pictures folder). 

I have also checked our support inbox looking for an inquiry from you, and I was not able to find any. The last email from you was back in 2021. When reaching out to the support team, please make sure to email us at support@skylum.com or via the contact form on the support page https://skylum.com/support. Otherwise, your inquiry might not reach us.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.