- Access the Presets tab from the top menu bar
- See all of a Preset’s built-in edits when applying it
- Save your edits (including all applied Edit tools, Layers, and masking) as a custom Preset
- Use Undo and Redo
- View Presets using the T shortcut (or by selecting View > Presets in the menu)
- Use the Revert on Preset button (reverts a photo to the state before entering the Presets tab)
On top of that, enjoy an improved workflow for LUTs in the Mood filter and DCP files in the Develop RAW filter: we’ve added animations, a custom category, and the ability to remove LUTs from the popover. Plus, you can remove a Layer with the Del shortcut and export images in higher resolution in Luminar Share. To top it all off, we’ve caught 7 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. We worked hard to bring you this update from Ukraine. Enjoy!
- Smoothly delete images from Single Image Edits
- Make and undo edits without encountering the overlapped Discard Edits button
- Export an image via the Share menu in Luminar Neo, then smoothly use mirroring in Luminar Share
- Send high-resolution images via the share feature in iMessage
Download Luminar Neo from your Skylum Account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.