Neo disappeared from APE 2021 Plug-Ins

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Gary Bowen

Sopunds like there are open/running processes that didn't close. You can open the Windows Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Delete), look for the open AFE and Neo processes and force close them. I don't know what the names of those processes would be. A reboot would do the trick, too.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anton Zvanut

OK Gary, thanks, I agree. But this does not solve my problem. What you're saying rather seems that it caused the problem! More and more it seems to me that the excessive non-response was simply due to the attmpt to save a realy huge stiched image and that I was simply not patient enough to leave more time for APE/Neo to accomplish the task.

Meanwhile I reinstalled APE. - no success again.

Who knows -: should I reinstall the complete Luminar Neo? I have not tried it because I am affraid to make things worse as Neo works at least in stand alone mode now. And if yes, also should I de-install it completely first? How would I manage the Neo licence at potential re-installation?

Kind regards, Tone

Anton Zvanut

Meanwhile I re-run the Neo Download/Repair. No success.

Continue counting on somebody's help.

Kind regards, Tone

Anton Zvanut

To whom it may concern:

The Download/install/repair and the LuminarNeo/File/Install plugin procedures must be run as admin to be efficient.The repair does not involve any license manipulation, you just do it.

Once I performed the whole procedure as administrator, Neo reappeared and returned to function as a plug.in in APE.

So - with a "little" delay and "some" frustration - problem solved!

Kind regards, Tone

Please sign in to leave a comment.