Luminar Neo as ON1 plugin

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Agatha Winter

Hi - Please note that the integration with On1 and Affinity Photo isn't officially supported. Therefore, regrettably, we cannot guarantee that the app will function as a plugin to these host apps. 

You can try using the software as a plugin to Lightroom Classic, Photoshop, and an extension to Photos for macOS. 

I will also let our product team know that you're interested in this integration. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Barnes

I had the same question. For it's worth, I reached out to ON1 Tech Support. Their response was: "After checking with our dev team, we have an open bug for issues with the Luminar Neo plugin that is slated to be addressed in our next update". So hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

Paolo Revelant

Thank you Mark,
    That is good to know, let’s see what happens.

Londinense

I have had similar assurances from On1 Support. A new version of PR 2022 is due this month; fingers crossed it fixes it!

Mark Barnes

FYI, I just upgraded ON1 to 2022.5. They fixed the bug and NEO can be used as a plug in (like it does with LAI) in the Layers menu. I tried it. Works great.

Michael Cain

Luminar Neo was upgraded and the new version no longer works with ON1.  Luminar AI still does though.  I'm not using Neo that much lately because of these issues. I use Windows 10.

Please sign in to leave a comment.