Batch Remove Dust From Lightroom Photos In Luminar Neo

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Mike,

Regrettably, there's no way to send several images from Lightroom to Luminar Neo for editing. The plugin only works with one image at a time.

But you can upload a folder with images to Luminar Neo as a standalone, perform the necessary edits there and export the files to the same or another folder, and then have this folder uploaded to Lightroom for further editing.

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Warriner

I have not found a way to batch edit remove dust spots. Super annoying and time consuming to do them one at a time. If you only have one or two dust spots in known locations it's faster to just take care of them in Lightroom if that's your base editor.

I got Neo for two reasons, better sky replacement than PS and LR and the dust removal feature. It sure would be helpful to have batch dust spot removal in some future upgrade.

Mike Woeller

Same reasons I bought it. Here's hoping it makes its way as true plugin. LR does an OK job, but if you have a change of scene between images when you try to do all of them with Auto-Sync it sometimes doesn't pull the source properly. 

Derek Palmer

Also am interested in this. There definitely needs to be a batch process for removing things like dust from the sensor. 

Anastasiia Moore

Hi!
    I'm afraid, right now, we don’t have anything like that in place. That being said, we’ve heard that request quite a bit, so maybe we will do so in the future. I've added your vote to the corresponding request, and our engineers will consider it for future development.

Rob Cooke

+1 for this feature. I just went to remove dust spots from a set of photos and found I couldn't apply it to all of them.

Please sign in to leave a comment.