Comments

13 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi David.

Here's how to use LUTs in Luminar Neo

1. Launch Luminar Neo
    2. In the top bar menu, switch to the Edit tab. 
    3. Scroll down to the Mood tool.
    4. Click Mood > Choose LUT > Load Custom LUT file 
    5. A dialog window will open where you'll need to navigate to the folder with your LUTs and choose the one you need. 
    6. Confirm the selection and enjoy the tool. 
    Comment actions Permalink
    Robert Grenader

Can you add all the purchased LUTs at once, or is it one at a time?  And, if I add a custom LUT, is it always available in the look up table, or do I need to load it again?

Anastasiia Moore

Robert Grenader,

Regrettably, for now, it is only possible to load one LUT at a time. There's no way to save the uploaded LUTs permanently in the drop-down list.

That being said, we’ve heard that request quite a bit, so maybe we will do so in the future. We have already filed this as a feature request to our tech team, and I added your vote there, so maybe we'll consider implementing it in future app updates.

Tom Hofmaenner

Please add my vote to the request to have purchased LUTs show in the drop-down menu.

Michael Pegg

Hi

I have found the folder "C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar Neo\Data\LutFiles"  If I add a new folder and then place my LUT files in it it shows in the Mode LUT choices. Also found if I place . at the start of the folder name it will list them first.

Hence my LutFiles folder ". Fuji" shows my Fuji camera luts.

Hope it helps.

The files I used are .3dl files provided by:

Fuji Film Simulation Profiles generated by Stuart Sowerby (http://sowerby.me)

Further information / example images can be found here: https://blog.sowerby.me/fuji-film-simulation-profiles/

I just renamed them and added to the folder. Found 3dl is another name foe cube lut.

Robert Grenader

Seriously? It's that simple?

Michael Pegg

Yes. Try it

I see you have a Fuji X-T30. I have a X-T20 so all these LUTs will work for you as well. Best wishes from the UK

Tom Hofmaenner

Can something similar be done on Macs? Am working with the latest version of Big Sur. 

Michael Pegg

Tom I'm on Windows but I would think Apple/Skylum would have a similar file structure. You need to check in Finder, 

Zeeshan jutt

I see you have a Fuji X-T30 evil nun mod apk. I have a X-T20 so all these LUTs will work for you as well.

Michael Pegg

Skylum be aware this is a scam email from Zeeshan jutt

Margaret Bright

Michael, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Zeeshan, I have removed the link from your post, but please be advised that if you continue posting spam links on our community forum, we will be forced to block you for violating the Community Guidelines.

Hector Cabarcas

Michael Pegg’s suggestion works on Mac too. The path, though, to the folder is:

Users > [youruseraccount] > Library > Group Containers > [numberstring].com.skylum.luminarneo > LUTs > Users

I didn’t have to use a period in the folder name. Simply create a folder and drop your associated LUT files in there. Tada.

Thanks Michael!

Please sign in to leave a comment.