Just tried NEO under win10 and started with develop panel.
Coming from lightroom classic, it is really tedious and heavy to use. same for LAI, even with all our previous requests.
- First, to set white balance, i need to open color subpanel, tedious. i look for AUTO, doesn't exist. i take the eyedropper on something whihc looks grey, eyedropper jumps back to panel and i need to take it again on my 27" big display while there is a checkbox in LRC to have multiclic. impossible to drag a zone, just a dot.
- develop : looking for auto button based on AI : nothing !
- so i started with highlights and shadows with ALT key pressed to see clipping on white and black background. no such function ! so just visualy on my display. same for black and white BUT i need to open a subpanel for the most used sliders. same for vibrance, i need to open again the color subpanel.
- in LRC we quickly see that develop can't be used as global and we jump to masking and local tools. here you just expect finding filters in 52 filters list. no local tool anymore or multiply the develop layers.
- i want to apply a profile before starting editing : need to leave develop panel and go to mood and select a LUT
Hi Skylum team, wake up and look LRC, ON1, capture one for develop panel which is the really basics of any editing. remove transform, curve from develop panel. these are different functions with their own blend modes (ie: luminosity), presets (medium contrast,...)
Definitely I develop raw in LRC or DXO and use lai and neo just for their amazing signature templates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.