The Skylum team continues working for you from a warzone. Here comes a new Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4.
Now you can:
- Use Smart Objects in Luminar Neo as a Photoshop plugin
- Connect more smoothly to Luminar Share
- Get better visibility with a more distinct color for masking
On top of that, we’ve caught and fixed more than 13 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. We’ve worked hard to deliver this update to you from Ukraine, so please enjoy!
- Close Develop Raw tool and don’t experience delay on further editing
- Sync and load an image in single image view and see the correct aspect ratio
- Add Loaded DCP from DNG files to the Recent part of the camera profile drop-down without a hitch
- Resources are cleaned up smoothly after deleting an image
- Work with Iris Flare on large images
- Revert to the original image and have cached resources deleted as expected
- Smoothly launch Luminar Neo: Luminar Neo now checks for redistribution files and installs them automatically, avoiding a crash on launch
- Log in through a Google, Facebook, Apple ID, or Microsoft account without launching in trial mode
Please sign in to leave a comment.