Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4: Smart Objects and more

Pinned Featured

Comments

13 comments

Kevin Fieldhouse

When will the portrait background remove be added?

Comment actions Permalink
    Kate Williams

Hi Kevin - This feature will ship in update 1.1.0. 

Niko Makarow

Hi Guys ! How can I update ?

Margaret Bright

Hi Niko,

The app should offer you to update automatically upon launch. Alternatively, in the top menu go to Luminar Neo > Help > Check for updates in Windows, or Luminar Neo > Check for updates on macOS.

Niko Makarow

Thank you very much Margaret !
    I did not launch it :)

Peter Schoff

Keep well and safe. Thank you for the blog reports from staff, I found it very moving and I can only say how much I hope you all are ok. 

Hilltops

Thank you for the update, Team!

Keith Hofgartner

When will we get the Histogram back (even in Curves) for Windows users?

I am still struggling knowing when an edit has completed.. why cant you use the same method that the erasing tools 'whirling dots' to show progress... it is great.

I'm also still struggling to be able to switch between preview views (even using the '\' shortcut - it seems so vague as to when it works).

Keep safe!

andreas neubauer

Wow , thank you for this update . Really did not expect this . 

Agatha Winter

Hi Keith - Thank you for your feedback! Let me address your remarks.

1) Indeed, the histogram in the Curves tool is currently present only on Mac. However, we do plan to add it to the Windows version in one of the upcoming updates. 

Please be on the lookout for our news. We'll let you know once this feature is available. 

2) I'm afraid, there is no indicator that Luminar Neo is working, at the moment. However, we’ve heard that request quite a bit so maybe we will do so in the future. I could definitely see how you would want to have this feature. 

3) You can also click and hold the Eye button under the edited photo to see the original photo. Release the button to see the edited version. 

Mark Ramirez

For some reason the curves aren't showing any information on the graph for the Windows 10 version?

Hilltops

Mark Ramirez Please read Agatha's post that's just above yours. Unless I misunderstood your question, it's already answered:

"1) Indeed, the histogram in the Curves tool is currently present only on Mac. However, we do plan to add it to the Windows version in one of the upcoming updates."

Mark Ramirez

Oh my gosh sorry about that, I only read the first few post. Thank you for responding; I hope yall are doing ok? I'll keep a lookout for the next update to have a solution.

Please sign in to leave a comment.