The Skylum team continues working for you from a warzone. Here comes a new Luminar Neo Update 1.0.4.
Now you can:
Use Smart Objects in Luminar Neo as a Photoshop plugin
Connect more smoothly to Luminar Share
Get better visibility with a more distinct color for masking
On top of that, we’ve caught and fixed more than 13 bugs that could lead to unexpected results. We’ve worked hard to deliver this update to you from Ukraine, so please enjoy!
- Close Develop Raw tool and don’t experience delay on further editing
- Sync and load an image in single image view and see the correct aspect ratio
- Add Loaded DCP from DNG files to the Recent part of the camera profile drop-down without a hitch
- Resources are cleaned up smoothly after deleting an image
- Work with Iris Flare on large images
- Delete and reinstall Luminar Neo (or renew from a reserve copy in the Time Machine app) without experiencing issues with the Catalog tab, and retaining most of the options of the main menu
- Add TIFF files without experiencing crashes
- Smoothly select another image before you’ve finished applying edits
- Apply Crop or Rotate to your image without misplacing layer transform coordinates
- See background image changes that reflect the applied edits
- Revert crop edits to original without displacing brushing tools
- See the Luminar Neo icon in the dialog window in the Photos extension
Please sign in to leave a comment.