Comments

4 comments

Tania Taylor

Hi Uwe Ruether!

Indeed, Olympus OM-1 is not yet supported by Luminar Neo, so we'd recommend converting the files into the .dng format.

Please note that since the end of February, Ukraine has been in a state of war, and since our team is located here, it might be a bit difficult for us to keep up with the releases of new cameras and add them to the list of the supported ones right away, I'm afraid. 

I have forwarded your concern to the product team, and we'll do our best to introduce the support of Olympus OM-1 RAW files as soon as we can. In the meantime, please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Comment actions Permalink
    Alina Skylum

Hi Uwe Ruether,

Could you please let us know the whole name of your camera model so we could check?

Scott McIsaac

Alina, I see that Uwe never responded.  Has Luminar Neo been updated to support the OM-1 camera's RAW (*.ORF) files yet?  IF not, the full name of the camera is OM System (formerly Olympus) OM-1.  Here's the page on the US website:  https://www.getolympus.com/us/en/digitalcameras/omd/om-system-om-1.html

Tania Taylor

Hi Scott McIsaac!

We haven't added Olympus OM-1 to the list of the supported cameras yet, I'm afraid. But I've added your vote to the corresponding conversation with our product team. Thank you for the feedback!

Please sign in to leave a comment.