We do hope to establish Business Cooperation with Skylum but don't know whom to talk to?

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Helga Hufflepuff

Dear Robin Wu,

Thank you for your interest in cooperation with us.

Can you please contact us via https://skylum.com/support ? Please, describe all the details of cooperation you are planning to establish and we will connect you with the right representative.

Comment actions Permalink
    robin wu

Thanks Helga Hufflepuff.

As you told I've described details of business cooperation in the form provided via https://skylum.com/support  4 days ago but not yet got any reply. 

Because of that I come to the MeetRoom to seek help. Meanwhile I also tried to contact skylum through its official twitter accout and was suggested to send email to Sabina. Till now I haven't gotten reply. 

Tania Taylor

Hi Robin Wu!

We're truly sorry for the delay. But you might be aware of the current situation in Ukraine, where our team is located. It might take us some time to get back to you these days, I'm afraid.
    In any case, I've sent a reminder to the person in charge (not Sabina) and hope she will get back to you asap.

Alina Skylum

robin wu,

I'm afraid there is no email in our inbox from p***int@live.com. Please, try to get in touch via urgent@skylum.com and let us know once you do.

robin wu

To Alina Skylum,

I've sent email to urgent@skylum.com, thanks for your help. Hope to get response ASAP.

Alina Skylum

robin wu,

We will get back to you shortly.

robin wu

I'm very sorry I didn't get any response from Skylum.com as nearly 10 days passed. I don't know what's going on? Please help !

Elena Blum

Hi robin wu,

May I ask you to reach out to us again.

Please sign in to leave a comment.