We are working for you, from Ukraine. Welcome Luminar 1.0.2 Update

Pinned

Comments

14 comments

Londinense

Thank you. This is more than most software companies can achieve, even when not working in such difficult circumstances. Please stay safe and "Long Live Ukraine!"

Comment actions Permalink
    Dave Marcus

Thank you for doing this and taking care of your customers. But I want to add that, at least in my opinion, taking care of your country and yourselves is more important. We can wait but Ukraine needs every bit of your minds and energy and strength. We are praying for you and your country. So don't worry about when you get the next release out. I think most people will understand.

David Monroe

Thanks for the update but I till can't figure out how to go to the next photo in the "edit" tab. Having to go back to "catalog" just to go to the next photo and then back into "edit" is not very streamlined. I am still using AI until you fix this. Or am I missing something? Using the forward and back arrows do nothing in "edit"

Helga Rowles

Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for your support! It means the world to us.

David Monroe - I'm afraid, in Luminar Neo, it's not possible to switch between photos in the Edit tab. However, we do have this feature on the list of features that will be considered for future implementation.

David Monroe

That;'s a bummer that you've severely handicapped Neo. As this is available in AI, Luminar 4, Lightroom, and just about every other photo editing program out there. How do I get a refund as this program will not work for my needs?

Helga Rowles

@David Monroe I can see that your refund request has already been processed by our support team. 

Rasmus Storgaard Quirke

I'm glad that you guys are safe. 

2 questions:

1 - Will I be able to create my own presets in Neo with future updates?

2 - When will Neo be M1 supported? It's kinda slow compared to other editing software as it is right now...

Eric Feigenson

I've been a Skylum customer for a long time, back in the Macphun days. I've purchased Neo in part to support the developers in Ukraine. I've donated support elsewhere as well. Exactly 100 years ago, my grandmother, her four sisters and mother fled Ukraine for the US because of what was going on in Russia. It's appalling that it's happening again. 🇺🇦

Elena O'Brien

Hi Rasmus Storgaard Quirke,

1. Creating your custom presets will be available in one of the future updates, however, regrettably, right now, there's no exact release date for the update.

2. Luminar Neo supports M1 Macs natively.

Elena O'Brien

Hi Eric Feigenson,

It is truly terrible that they were forced to flee our beautiful country.

Russia has always had something to do with Ukraine and wanted to make Ukrainians as a nation cease to exist. However, what they don't understand to this day is that we are an incredibly strong nation who will do anything to protect our country and our people. I truly hope that this madness can stop soon.

Manuel Romero

Hola amigos, buenas tardes. Desde España, mi apoyo y mi ánimo a vosotros, equipo de Skylium, y a todos los  ucranianos.

Quisiera saber, cómo puedo migrar mis plantillas compradas en Luminar AI a Luminar Neo

Gracias y saludos

Kate Williams

Hi Manuel, 

Thanks for your support <3

Our team will provide you with a special utility to convert your custom Templates into a Luminar Neo-compatible format.

Moreover, we're working on the conversion of the Luminar AI Templates so you can install them in Luminar Neo. You’ll be able to download the compatible files from the My Add-ons section of your Skylum account.

We'll let everyone know once the conversion process is completed.

John Jennifer

Long live Ukraine. One day everything will be alright .

clark jenifer

Thank you for doing this and taking care of your customers. But I want to add that, at least in my opinion, taking care of your country and yourselves is more important than anything else in this world.

Regards

Please sign in to leave a comment.