How to add the Limited Edition Templates Collection by Albert Dros to Luminar

Completed

Comments

3 comments

Manuel Friedl

that ones doenst work with NEO. But that was mentioned in the email. They will work sometime in the future.

so currently you just donated money and maybe later that year you'll get your templates.

I also got some templates when i bought NEO that i cant even use cause i dont own Luminar AI or Luminar 4.

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Craig,

Please note that these templates are currently available only in the Luminar AI format. 

They will be reworked into a Luminar Neo format and will be available in your Skylum Account soon.

You'll be able to redownload them from the My Add-ons tab:  https://skylum.com/account/my-add-ons and install them to Luminar Neo. 

To ensure the highest quality of Presets and their smooth performance in the app, they are in the final testing stage and need a bit more time to be ready. As soon as all of them are ready, we will notify you. 

Craig Hlady

I  finally figured it out.  I know it doesn't work with Neo but it said they worked with Luminar which is what I tried and couldn't get to work .I also tried Luminar 4 and that didn't work .  But finally tried Luminar AI which I also have and that did finally work. I looked again and saw the AI was stated there in the fine print it was just very small to see so all is good now. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.